Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snack #74 - Zapp's Spicy Creole Tomato Spiked With Tabasco




Yuck. I'll be honest, I didn't have high hopes for these "limited edition" chips, but these are really pretty nauseating. Immediately upon opening the bag I was hit with a wave of vinegar which carried into my first taste. That vinegar taste unfortunately combined with what I can only describe as a sweet onion flavor. To their credit these chips did have a nice level of spice, just a little heat, but not overwhelming. That is truly their only redeeming quality, besides their limited run on the shelf.

Rating on the Spice-O-Meter: 4/10

Bottom Line: Sweet, onion, vinegar - need I say more?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i respectfully disagree with your review. and there are rumors that you did not finish the bag. everyone knows the bottom of the bag is the best. (flavor accumulation)

-troy mckenzie